How to Join
If You Are Among The Best, Team Up With The Best!
If you are prepared to accept the following membership responsibilities, submit your application to your local chapter membership committee:
- Attend meetings regularly.
- Actively seek referrals for fellow members.
- Support your local chapter and build its strength by seeking qualified new members.
- Promptly follow-up with those referred, treating them with respect and professional courtesy.
LBN New Membership Process
Application for membership in LBN is a 3-step process:
- Attend a meeting. Call 248-620-6320 to arrange a visit to the chapter of your choice. See options on the Michigan Chapters and Texas Chapter pages.
- Submit an application: Complete and mail or email the application per instructions on the application given to you with the guest packet you received at the meeting, or click this link to download a pdf copy of the application
- Make payment online using a credit card (Click on Events/Payments in menu above) or mail a check to the address indicated on the application. If you submit your application, but pay by check, make sure your name and the name of the chapter you are joining are indicated on the check.
LBN requires that all applicants be reviewed without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age or handicap. LBN will not be supportive of any action taken in violation of this nondiscrimination statement.